

I am so *in love* with this image. It is so easy to use, looks good in any color, and adds a vintage look to your cards. The red one is my absolute favorite even though I stressed over what to do with that ribbon slider, because I was running out of room. I want to make about 5 more of these, because there is NO way I am giving the red one up! LOL--I think this one really has old fashion country charm--I think Shabbychick might like this one too *wink* She is my inspiration for the vintage style.
CS: Brilliant blue or real red and ruby red, black, dp from DCWV, and blush blossom scalloped SU punch from my good friend Jlazarski
Image: Santa Collage by Rubber Stampede from Nancy (Crooked River). Thanks, again, Nancy!!! *hugs*
Ink: StazOn black and Distress Ink (tea dye) around edges
Accessories: Off white ribbon with red snowflakes (given to me from AlliesMem), stickles, and sakura gel pen both to add sparkle to Santa's beard and the snowflakes.
Love your cards! You are quite talented!! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Hope you come back again soon!
ReplyDelete~Korin
I love these images, too and you did a wonderful job on your cards. Now that I have a few of my own images to play with (thanks to Nancy!), I might just have to CASE one of your layouts!
ReplyDeleteAwesome Santa cards...I luv them!!! The bow & slider are so unique! Great job!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards! I love that Santa image and you highlighted it so well!!
ReplyDeleteKelly, I really love the red santa too (although both are awesome)!! I love that image as well. It is so elegant!! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteThese are great! I have this stamp too and just love him. :0)
ReplyDeleteVery pretty. I like that the santa's eyes are in color. Very cute.
ReplyDelete