Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Carly's Snowman with Eskimo Kisses

I have been trying to find time lately to get working on some Christmas cards.  I have lots of ideas, some projects half started on my craft table and only 6 handmade Christmas cards so far to show for it, but ... on the bright side I have completed 24 angels for the church, made a post-Thanksgiving turkey dinner for my family, started on my Christmas shopping list and still got a few cards made.  I guess that's not too bad for late November. :)

Here is a sweet image drawn by a young girl (Carly) from Carly's Cuties.  It's called Carly's Snowman, and you can purchase it at a great price too.  Check out her store where you can find images and digi papers to match.


DP:  BasicGrey Eskimo Kisses; CS:  Bashful Blue and Pretty in Pink from Stampin Up; 
Tools:  Spellbinders dies, Copics, Prismacolor pencils, snowflake CB folder. 
Items:  Pink gems, Stickles, button, chipboard snowflake, lace trim and soft green seam binding.

I hope you enjoy looking at my blog as much as I do creating these crafty items.  Please leave a comment.  I truly enjoy reading all of your friendly comments!  :)

Hugs and Happy Stampin'
Kelly L

5 comments:

  1. Very cute Kelly! I love the snowman and the basic grey papers are perfect for this image. Great job, beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, this is such a cute card!! I love the image and the paper with those colors!!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this is really sweet. :-) Fun bright colors for the winter scene too. Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog. :-) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly! WOW, what an absolutely adorable card using Carly's cute snowman digi!! LOVE everything about it. May I put this in her gallery in her store please?? *Ü* Thanks so much "aunt kel" wishing you lots a wonderful Christmas season.

    PSSST... I just bought those SU! ornament dies and stamp set. I soooo wish I could just drive over there and we could have a Christmas card-making party!! :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. I really enjoy reading them. Note: I monitor comments daily, so unknown links/advertisements will be deleted.