Thursday, September 6, 2007

Belated Birthday card


I am on the Birthday Random Act of Kindness group at Splitcoaststampers, and I had a birthday card for "someone" on September 1st. Well . . . as luck would have it our time got away from a few of us, and the list was a little late. . . then I was out of town (ah well, ya know, life). So I felt really bad last night that I have a birthday card going out to an SCS sister that is late, so I made this card for her last night to put in the mail first thing this morning. It was from a Penny Black ATC that I had made as a prototype for my Penny Black swap (changed the colors a bit on the one I used for the ATC swap) that just ended on August 31st. For more pictures of the swapped ATCs check out my Swap Album at SCS.


So . . . I used this card with the sentiment on the front that says "Forgive me. . . " and the inside says the snail mail is running late, so the ladybug is helping out. Hope you had a great day! Happy Birthday from your SCS sister Kelly a.k.a. Littlekel90

1 comment:

Chris (catt871) said...

That's cute Kel!! I never thought to use that stamp for a belated birthday..the sentiment is adorable!!!!