Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Tagged Again . . . so I am giving in

Okay, ladies. I have been tagged again, so I guess I will try and come up with some things to tell you. Not that my life is that exciting . . . really! :) I told my good friend Chris before that I don't usually do this stuff. So now I really feel bad, but I have been tagged a couple of times, so I guess maybe you all want to hear some stuff OR . . . misery likes company. :D LOL

Ya know, I am pretty forgetful, and I am afraid I might use some of this info as a password or something. Read somewhere to be careful of your answers, because hackers can figure you out. LOL . . . well, like I said, I am really not that exciting/interesting anymore, so I am not sure what they would want my info for anyway.

I was tagged by Kathy from Pretty in Ink. I really like her blog, her creations, and her personality that shows through on her blog. Her mom, Nettie, is pretty dang cool too. So if you have never stopped by their blogs. Check them out! (Links are clickable on their names)

So . . . Here goes! A little about me and my 5 faves:

What were you doing 10 years ago? Well, I was building window blinds at a local factory. Making pretty good money, but definitely NOT my dream job. At the time I was really getting stressed out about going to a job every day that I HATED!

What were you doing 1 year ago? Pretty much the same thing I am doing now. I was browsing Splitcoaststampers, creating cards, participating in swaps and chattin' with friends, but a year ago to this date, I did not have my blog or my terrific blog sisters group!

Name your 5 favorite snacks: (lol . . . like Alison said, only 5?!)
1. Chocolate
2. Peanut Butter (or combo of #1 and #2)
3. Potato chips (preferably Martin's Kettle Cooked)
4. Sharp cheese and crackers
5. Celery and carrot sticks

Name 5 things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Pay off my debts and help family with theirs.
2. Buy a bigger home closer to my parents(more room for my crafting don'tcha know) *wink*
3. Hire a maid. LMBO
4. Start an alpaca farm too!!
5. Hire a personal trainer to help me work off all of those favorite snacks above!

Name 5 things you like doing:
1. Stamping.
2. Sending goodies to other stamping friends.
3. Baking.
4. Reading.
5. Spending time with family and friends.

Name 5 things you would never wear again:
1. Mini skirts.
2. Bikini (think I only worse one once at 15)
3. Skin-tight jeans.
4. Leg warmers, although they were toasty! LOL
5. Maternity bra --- LMBO (no more babies for me!)

Name your 5 favorite toys:
1. Spellbinders Nestabilities
2. Cuttlebug folders
3. Cricut
4. Crop-A-Dile
5. Digital camera

Okay . . . now, I have to tag 5 people. Well, I don't want to pressure anyone, so if you want to join in the fun and tell us a little bit about yourself. Post here that you will "Be It!" LOL

No comments: