Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Quick Note

Just a quick note to all my readers, as I am not sure I will be able to post anything this week. My computer hard drive crashed, and I need a replacement. Luckily, it was under a 3-year service agreement, so the part was sent, and I am awaiting a technician's call to set up a time and day to repair it.

Until then, I am able to go on-line to work via a rented laptop, but I don't have a memory card slot to upload my photos. Please forgive me for being MIA for a while, and I hope to be back up and running by the weekend.

Talk to you soon. In the meantime . . . have fun creating!! :)

Kelly

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sad times Kelly...but glad its getting fixed! Can't wait til you're rocking and rolling again!

Sparkle

Lee said...

Awww.....what a bummer Kel!!! I can't wait until you get back online and see all your wonderful creations!!!

Jocy said...

I hope you'll be back soon!

Unknown said...

OHHHHH NOOOO KEL! I KNOW THE PAIN!

AmethystCat said...

oh Kelly, I hope you had back-ups. I didn't have very recent back-ups when mine crashed two years ago - yikes! It was very sad. Glad you can at least check in.

Deb said...

oh no, how frustrating! hope you are back online very soon

Heather said...

Sorry about your hard drive- same thing happened to us a year ago. Hope they fix it fast.

Chris (catt871) said...

That sucks eh?? HOpefully you will be up and running sooner than later!!!! Talk to you soon my friend!!!
Chris

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Not you too ... nothing worse. Will look for you being back online soon.

Nettie said...

Hi Kelly, just popping in to see if you are up and alive yet- Bummer you are not but I must say I love your new look (banner). Hope to see you hooked back up soon.

Nettie