Sunday, June 1, 2008

Not quite picture perfect . . .

Well, my organization is finally coming to the end of the tunnel, or at least I can see the light! LOL It isn't quite picture perfect, but I truly am loving my space being more organized and easier to find things without moving boxes off of other boxes, and holding back the stamp boxes from falling while I slide out another box. Uggh. Going unmounted was really the best thing I have EVER done for my stamping space. I still need about 10 more CD cases to put some of them in, but that isn't too big of a deal.







So here are a few pictures for you to see until I get my JLO cards done tomorrow. :) I have a GREAT idea for my one penguin stamp that I can't wait to try out. I will have to keep you in suspense for tomorrow.










I also found a GREAT deal at AC Moore on an 8 x 8 scrapbook album that was already altered to put pictures into. Here are a few pictures of that as well. Even though I didn't do the scrapping, I did cut and add my DS's pictures from 1995 through 1999. Wow, they seem like so long ago.






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job on the stamping space, Kelly! I am so impressed at how little space your stamp sets take up now that they are unmounted and in CD cases!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Love your space - everyone needs there own little part of the house.

Lee said...

Oh awesome Kelly!!!! Love the organizing!! I'm getting there slowly.....I really need an Inkpad Storage thingy and then some self-discipline to not keep buying so much shhhhtufff!!!! LOL

Alley said...

Nice to see you posting... Way to go organizing. Woohoo...another cube-aholic and unmounting as well (Is that a word) I love the space Kelly, it's fab! I don't have many wood stamps at all and friends are always amazed when finding I have so many in such little space..Happy Stampin'

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, you're doing a terrific job with your organization! I worked on that big time a couple of years ago, and it's about time for me to get in there and do 'more'! LOL

Mandy said...

What a great space! And awesome layouts!