Thursday, August 28, 2008

Don't forget the Olympic Games

Sorry not clickable -- see link below.

Don't forget to check out JLO's Olympic games.

There is lots of info in a nice clean table on her web page here -- http://www.jessicalynnoriginal.com/

Just click on the cute little mummy on JessicaLynn's page! :)
**************************************************************
Here are some more RAKs I received in the past couple of days. The first one is from my dear SBS sister, Sparkle Smith. Recently married and still finding the time to share a bella with a friend. Thanks so much, Sparkle. I love all the shimmer on her dress! For more bella goodness, check out Sparkle's blog by clicking on her name above.
And this one is from Deb Routledge. This one came all the way from the UK. I just think receiving mail from out of the US is SO cool! :) Her creations with these sweet Sugar Nellies are just BEAUTIFUL. Check out her blog by clicking on her name above.


Thanks ladies for making my day extra special.



First signature idea

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Cute RAK's Kelly. p.s. my nesties arrived today, Thanks!!!

Chris (catt871) said...

Those cards are both great!!! Lucky girl!!!