Saturday, September 20, 2008

Canning Jar Inspiration and a WINNER!

After canning from 1 p.m. to 12:20 a.m., I finally came up with enough inspiration and a little bit of time to make my fall card. I received an order from http://www.2ndchildhoodstore.com/ earlier this week (thanks Cherylynn) with the Pumpkin Harvest embossing folder, and I knew I just had to use this one with some fall colors. I really love pumpkins, and this new folder is SO pretty. It is a fairly simple card with layers of really rust, ruby red and glorious green with the sentiment from SU Give Thanks set stamped in black ink on vanilla cs layered on ruby red and chocolate chip. Accessorized with a few brown brads, and voila there ya have it.

Well, ladies . . . I only had 3 people play along with the inspiration challenge this past week. Sorry to anyone if you didn't get a chance to play, but I decided to choose the winner today anyway. I try to only keep them open for a week so I don't forget about them from one weekend to the next, and as it is after midnight here, it is officially Sunday anyway (so I did forget **blush**). Therefore, without further ado . . . The winner is Marcia by Cody.org (told my son to pick a number between 1 and 3. He chose 3), and Marcia was #3. Congrats, Marcia!! I will be sending you some High Hopes images and some new House Mouse images, too. Hope you don't already have them. :)

Thanks for stopping by everyone! Have a GREAT weekend.



First signature idea

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the card Kelly, those colours together are great. I would never have put that green in with the mix, but it works well.

Oh and I won ..... not bad for someone who threw their offering in about 12 hours ago!!! Thank you so much. I'll be watchin my letterbox in the next fortnight.

Yay!!!!!!

:) Marcia

Lee said...

Congrats to the winner!!! This week got so crazy that I didn't get to play.......I sure will try the next challenge!! Life is good......but insane!!! LOL

Unknown said...

THE EMBOSSING ON THE CARD LOOKS AWESOME,& CONGRATS MARCIA!