Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Blog Candy and a BIG TY

A friend and fellow JLO DT member is giving away a $20 GC for Jessicalynnoriginal stamps!! Be sure and check out Jennifer G's blog HERE for more details!

Also, if you get a chance to drop in at www.KLstampinNscrappin.com check out the new design and logo. I changed things up a bit for the upcoming new year, and a dear friend Kristine over a http://Inksomething.blogspot.com helped me out with my logo! THANK YOU, KRISTINE!! I also have to tell you she is the first one I asked to help me out with the mini design team. She gave me permission from the start to use her Olivia cards (from the Sugarplum line of C.C. Design stamps) since I first started the website. She 's such a sweetie, don't ya think?! Awesome cards, too! Stop by and tell her "Hi!" . . . and . . . Happy Stampin N Scrappin!!

updated signature

5 comments:

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Thanks for the shout out Kel!

Kristine said...

I think your new website looks great, Kelly! And thank you so much for the sweet comments! I'm so happy to help; (and bubbly with excitement that I get to be part of your mini Design Team!) :)

Yani said...

OMG, where have I been? I have been missing a lot! Congratulations on your new venture! The new website looks fantastic. I'll make sure to drop by again ;)

Lee said...

Gorgeous!!! I love the new look!!!!

Anonymous said...

Kelly love the new look!!! I'm going to try and get some cards made for your DT!!! Awesome job your doing!!!
Lena