Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Valentine's Goodies

This is a 2-5-7-10 box I created for my hubby with peanut M&M's inside. They are so fast and easy to make. Found the tutorial under resources on Splitcoaststampers, and then I used some BasicGrey papers and the BasicGrey Bittersweet card kit for the items. The chipboard heart and rub on sentiment were so easy to use (heart is already adhesive). I just inked up the edges of the heart and rubbed on the sentiment. Then added some liquid pearls, scalloped punch for the flap, polka dot ribbon for the closure, and a couple of half pearls for embellishments at the bottom. Very quick and easy. The part that took the longes was waiting for it to dry so I could take a picture. *wink*


Here is a photo of the card I made earlier, the box, and some beautiful tulips I picked up at Sam's Club yesterday. I know it's a little before Valentine's day, but I couldn't resist.
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you are able to create something for your loved ones this week. :) Happy Stampin' N Scrappin'!

8 comments:

AmethystCat said...

I love making those little boxes. Great idea for the valentine's treat!

Kristine said...

Such a beautiful ensemble, Kelly! I'm sure he will adore you for your efforts :) I love those boxes as well.

I feel badly because I have that gorgeous BG kit sitting on my craft counter and I'm so wiped out from last week and starting to not feel well, so I'm hoping to get something made for my hubby, but the rest of kit might have to wait til later.

Lee said...

Oh that's just a gorgeous gift set!!!! Yummmmy candy!!! And I love the Tulips!!!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Oh so sweet. These are such a good sized box for any small sweets.

:) Marcia

Yani said...

These are all beautiful! Great job, Kelly! Also loved your blog's layout... how cute! And you've been tagged, so whenever you have a chance, go visit my blog for more details ;)

Jessica G. said...

Sweet gifts! I need to try that box; I bet it would be perfect for some gold coins on St. Patty's Day, too.

Anonymous said...

What delightful projects!!
I've never thought to work on the vase holding beautiful flowers!

Anonymous said...

What sweet projects!! Love that box and I'm sure your hubby will appreciate this!! :) TFS!