Saturday, May 2, 2009

KL Stampin N Scrappin News

I am swamped with work, but I really enjoy squeezing in some fun time too. I just had to let you know . . .

Did you see the new "Guest" DT member at KLStampinNscrappin DT blog? Stop by to see who it is, and I am SURE you will love her creations on her blog, too.

Also, every month someone on our design team hosts a challenge on the Paper Craft Planet web site with PRIZES, and we haven't had a HUGE turn out. Usually the same 5 or 6 ladies participate. We have been doing this since January, and I would love to have some competition there. So if you have time this month, check us out!! The challenge is a Memorial Day or Mother's Day card using Edwin if you have him, but if not . . . that's okay too! Stop by and see what's going on with our KL SNS Girls group!! We would love for you to join us!

Also, the store has some new goodies, stop by and see! :)

No comments: