Saturday, June 6, 2009

Gift for Mom and Dad





Good morning! Do you have a hard time deciding what to get your parents for their anniversary? I know I sure do. They have everything, ya know? And if they do tell me they need to get _____ (fill in the blank), the next time I go visit them, they already have it.









So . . . I thought for their anniversary this year, I would try to take them on a little trip down memory lane and still create something pretty that I know my mom will enjoy too! :) (not that Dad doesn't smile from ear to ear when I give them something handmade anyway). I think he is surprised his computer geek daughter does something with her hands other than type -- HA :D





So . . . here is my little creation without the personal photos . . .





Items used: Stampin Up carousel notes, chocolate chip and pretty in pink cs, BG Bittersweet paper pack, SU index tab and photo corner punch, stamps from Magnolia and Stampin Up, Stickles, misc ribbon and embellishments, BG small magnet for closure, and a pretty gem from KristineB for the tab on the front (Thanks, Kris!)

Thanks for stopping by to take a look! Hope you all have a GREAT weekend!

Hugs,

P.S. -- Don't forget about the sale going on all this month at KL SNS! We are starting to run out of things already!! :) Check out the details below:

WHAT'S THE SPECIAL CODE?!
June25 . . . or . . . June50
Spend $25 get $5 off your order
or Spend $50 and get $10 off your order!!
**Note: Pease be sure to click on APPLY COUPON for this to take effect.**

WHAT'S NEW TO THE STORE?! Check out the Preordered items coming soon. These are items I have on order that will be arriving this month!! C.C. Designs has new Sugarplums and GingerSnaps just released this month, too! They are on their way and should be here June 5th

ALL THIS NEW STUFF COMING . . . WE NEED A SALE!!

I have so much new stuff coming from our new wholesalers that I need more room. So . . . through the month of June, ALL Spellbinders dies currently in stock are 15% OFF

. . . and . . . ALL Cuttlebug folders that are currently in stock will be 25% off NOW through the end of THE month of June! Get them before they are all gone.! At these prices, they will be going fast!

5 comments:

Kristine said...

HOW SWEET!! :) I am the same way, and my parents' anniversary is in August. They just seem to have everything by now, lol. This is so beautiful, they are sure to love it! Thanks for the inspiration. I'll have to come up with something creative to do, maybe for their wall. :) Have a great weekend!!

Jessica G. said...

What an awesome project, Kelly! Beautiful job and I know it will be even more gorgeous with family photos included. Such a perfect gift for your Mom and Dad!!

Sparkplug17 said...

What a gorgeous project! They'll love it.

Yani said...

This is really gorgeous! I'm sure they are going to love it.

Donelda said...

wow, what a great anniversary present!! I too have parents with an anniversary coming up soon. I have thought and thought and thought with little ideas...but now this might be the perfect thing!!! Thanks for the inspiration :-)