Thursday, September 10, 2009

Wishin you the best . . . little lion

This sweet lion image from Magnolia really captured my heart. Isn't he sweet?! I know most of them are, but I just love their "puppy dog eyes." He was colored in with my Copics and sponged with SU summer sun and old olive ink for distressing on the edges. These papers and embellishments were also included in my card kit I created for Lena's Magnolia card kit swap. The papers used were Green Fatigue and Palm Fronds. The sentiment is from the Riveting set (don't look too close this one smeared a little), and the main image is the Lion from Magnolia stamps. The cs in the layers are both old olive from Stampin Up and Palo Verdes from Bazzill (?think I spelled that right as the labels are now gone on their way to Lena's home . . . lol). I sure hope you girls in the group have fun with these Magnolia kits. I know I can't wait to see what everybody sent. It will be like Christmas getting them in the mail.

Speaking of Christmas, we recently added the new Basic Grey as preorders at the store along with preorders of the Yummy collection from Magnolia. I am totally excited that we are soon going to be adding High Hopes stamps to our line-up at KL Stampin N Scrappin store, so stay tuned for preorders soon so I know what you girls need or don't need. I don't want to order in stamps you already have. So if there is something you are looking for from High Hopes, shoot me an email or comment here and I will try my best to order some of those in. I will be posting a few on the site, and then I decide on how many of that individual stamp I will be ordering for the site depending on the response from you girls/customers. I should be ordering them by the end of the month, and this month may very well be the last month I order from Magnolia stamps due to the restrictions on the wholesale orders.

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you have a GREAT day!


Hugs,

4 comments:

PaperSunshine said...

Oh he is so cute! I totally agree about the puppy dog eyes. Love the paper and embellishments too - and your coloring is terrific!

Lori

Jessica G. said...

What a sweet face, even for the king of beasts! Fun DP and great coloring, my friend!!

AmethystCat said...

this is soo adorable!

Lee said...

Ohhh he's adorable Kelly!!!! And that is cuuuute dp!!