Thursday, December 31, 2009

Lots of RAKs from friends

Here are some of the Christmas cards I received
from my crafty friends in 2009!

Love the coloring and simple design that Donelda uses to keep it CAS. :)

Risa West (one of the new DT girls for KL SNS) sent me this adorable Heidi with ornament cards. Wow, she can really color blonde hair well!

Sue used lots of textures, layers and great embellishments too!


This beautiful scenery was created by Mary Lou from my stampin group.
I really love the green embossed image!



Another embossed image with lots of color and sparkle! from my friend Marcie
also from our stampin group

I see a bit of a theme here.
Luanne (our SU demo for the stampin group)
also used embossing on her image to really
bring elegance to this design. Love the dry embossed bg too.



This cute snowman and festive DP creation is from my dear friend, Lena.



Some white embossing powder was used on this pretty image
for a lovely traditional red, green and white card designed by Kathy Lumbard.

This cute moose image was shaded so beautifully
by Deb Corder, another dear friend
and past DT member for KL Stampin N Scrappin.

Thank you all for making my Christmas special with gifts
of happy mail stretched out over the week.

No comments: