Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Sugared Motivet Kitty


Ya know, even though I have my own store in which I sell quite a few different stamp lines and goodies, there are just times when I want to play with somebody else's stuff. LOL Maybe that is the "spoiled brat" in me. (insert big cheesy grin)


I was blog hopping a little bit today and came upon some great stamp companies that I would love to add to the store (if only I had all the money in the world to add everything I LOVE). Anyway . . . these stamps from Motivet are definitely at the top of my "gotta have" list. They are giving away some goodies this week like they do most weeks I see, and this cute kitty is currently a free digi download too. So, since I don't have any Motivet stamps yet, I decided to give it a try with the cutie putie kitty.
Now who could be mad at this cute little face for tearing out a flower? Not me.


I colored her with my Copics, layered her on some Sugared BasicGrey paper and added some primas and those pretty starburst bead spacers to accent. The swirl is a piece of chipboard from my stash colored with a matching Copic from the image and covered with crystal effects to brighten it up a bit.

Copics used: C1, C3, C5, C7, E15, E33, R11, R20, YG09, G24

Now fingers crossed that I win some of these awesome stamps so I can see what they are like too. Let me know if you think you might like some added to the KL SNS store. Oh yea, and any comments or suggestions on my card above would be appreciated as well. :)

Inky Hugs and Happy Stampin (or Scrappin) from . . .

7 comments:

Joanna M. said...

Nice card Kel. I like how you duplicated the flower in the stamp with your embellishments.

PaperSunshine said...

I agree, I wouldn't be mad at that cute kitty either :) Very nice card too!

Lori K.

Jessica G. said...

Adorable kitty and you've colored her beautifully, Kelly! Thanks for the heads up on the free digi. Fun sketch and the BG DP always is a perfect accent!!

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card kelly, very sweet!
Clairex

Ellen said...

Fabulous card Kelly, love the coloring on the image!!

Deb (dcorder) said...

Cute card!!

Jacilynn said...

I love Motivet too Kelly! Gorgeous card.
x