Tuesday, May 11, 2010

May Suuper Sale continued through the month


Last weeks super sale went pretty well with a few of you showing interest but not able to order at that time due to some shipping glitches. Well, I believe I have them all fixed now, and thought I would continue the sale throughout the rest of the month to show my APPRECIATION of you ALL!! :)


 
So, all this month . . . Get 40% off the highest (that's right, not the lowest but the HIGHEST) priced item in your cart at check out !! Just use the code MSS402 for May Super Sale 40% off!! :)

 
While you are there, check out the Spring Sugarplums stamps that have been added,
and the new stuff that should be here next week!
I am excited to get some more vintage items and graduation items
in the store for you soon!

No comments: