Monday, June 7, 2010

Shape Challenge by Candace (KL SNS33)

There's a new challenge posted at KL Stampin N Scrappin in which Candace has challenged us to use any shape besides a square or rectangle.  I was late getting my card finished in time for last Saturday, but I finished it last evening, so here I am with my apple-y creation.  It isn't a card per se, as I want to use it with a scrapbooking projected for some school photos I have been saving a while.  I see apples, I think of teachers and school and all the fun things that go with it like good times with friends.  :) and of course the whole time I was making this card the song "School's Out for Summer" was running through my head.  lol

Anyway, on to the card/scrapbooking start . . .



I actually remembered I had some of these dye cut apples already in my stash that I think are really cool for school projects or scrapbooking school photos.  I plan on using this one with my old graduation photos from business school.  :)  I used Contented Mudpie again and some 3D graduation stickers from Jolee for a rather quick card. The DP is from Basic Grey Nook and Pantry, which I totally love and cannot get enough of!! : ) I hope you have some time to get creative this week and give your shape challenge a try!

Stop on by the KL SNS Design team blog for more inspiration and a chance to play along in our challenge!! :)  If you post at SCS or PCP, please use the keyword KLSNS33 so we can find your photo there.

Inky Hugs and Happy Stampin!!

No comments: