Friday, December 21, 2012

Crocheting and Crafting for Christmas

It's been a busy week, but I think I am just about done now and ready for Christmas (Thank Goodness, as it is only a few more days away).  I made this set below in red (Mommy and baby set) along with a few other crocheted hats thanks to some great patterns from Sarah at Repeat Crafter Me  (will show these once I have added a few finishing touches - buttons and braids).  I haven't crocheted this much since I was pregnant with Cody, but WOW how I have missed it.  It's so satisfying to start on something and an hour or two later they are completed or near completion.


I am also still finishing up my Christmas card list, and here are a few of those cards below. 


 Hope you have been able to get your cards, wrapping and gift creations/shopping completed too!

I do hope you all Have a Merry Christmas with family and friends!!

Sincerely,

2 comments:

Lorie said...

I love your crocheting! Your cards are super cute too! Merry Christmas!

Kristine said...

awwww, what a beautiful set for mama and baby!! Love the texture/pattern. Sarah's blog is a treasure trove of wonderful patterns... so glad I came across it. Your cards are really neato too! I only got ... less than 5 made with my new SU! ornament stamps and dies, but it's a great set to have for coming years. I'm sure it'll get more use this year. (crossing fingers)