Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Cards, Good News and Owls

Hello there, readers and friends!!

This week has been a busy one at the Little household.  I had a few appointments the last few days, close friends have lost family members and another close friend went in for surgery.  I had a couple of cards already made up, but will be needing a few more sympathy cards, so here are two I completed last night.  They were fairly simple.  I used Stampin Up stamps (older ones - Carte Postal, French Script and the music notes wheel) and a digital image "Beautiful Blocks - Faith" from Bugaboo Digi Stamps.



Some Good News ...

I recently noticed in the past couple of months that some of my friends on the west coast were hosting parties for Origami Owl.  I didn't know at first what that was, and then I checked out Lorie Ames and Kristine Breach's sites.  I thought the Living Lockets were absolutely beautiful and had to show them to my husband before Valentine's Day.  He agreed to get me one, and that's when it all started.  :)

Here's my locket ... (not the best lighting though)




I took a little time to look  over the materials Lorie sent me, and as of last night I became an "owlette."  What does that mean?  I am an independent designer now for Origami Owl.  I am looking forward to a couple of Jewelry Bars with friends as soon as it warms up a bit here in Pennsylvania.  Please take a look at my page if you are interested in seeing more and for those near me, I would love to host a Jewelry Bar in your home too!

Inky "Jeweled" Hugs,

2 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Great cards Kelly. I love the one with the bugaboo stamp set. It is sad that we need these cards but we do. Love your necklace.

Lorie said...

Just lovely cards Kelly! I am so excited to have you on Team Freedom!