Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Crafty without Paper ... Digi Style!

I felt like diving into some tutorials tonight and creating a different banner for my blog, needed something to match the lovely colors from The Cutest Blog On The Block background, and I immediately thought of Kris' cute Rainy Day Fun set.



I grabbed some of these images, opened them in PSE 6, moving them into a picture collage of sorts, and after I created my banner I realized I had no shadows to make them pop off the page.  Well, I headed on over to YouTube and found a few tutorials on this and gave it another try.  FYI:  Green Eyed Lady Designs has a lot of great tutorials if you are looking for Photoshop Elements, which is what I have.

So, I just had to share that Imagine That images are for more than paper crafting! :)  Be sure to add the copyright info when you use Kris' images like this though so everyone knows where they came from.  Maybe they will want to use them too, and that's cool as long as they stop by Kris' store to get them.

Not-so-Inky Hug tonight from ...
  :)  xoxo

1 comment:

Kristine said...

*squeal* THAT IS ADORABLE!!! Ok, I'm a bit partial, heehee, but I was so delighted to pop over here and see your new banner Kel, what an honor. *Ü* You and I were on the same wave---I was working on a new makeover to our challenge blog last night. Waiting to go live with it til March 3 with our new release. :) Can't wait! Have a great day!
Digi Hugs,
kris