Friday, April 4, 2014

Anniversary Roses and Wedding Wishes

Hello there, readers!  I hope it's warming up in your neck of the woods.  It was nice here this week, but today was quite chilly.  Hoping for some fair weather next week as I will have some time off and need to get some walking in before the 5K on Saturday.

I was able to a complete of cards using Imagine That's Wedding Day set today.  

On both, I have used Colorbok designer paper from the Rosewood pack.  I got this last Christmas from my son, and I thought it went well with the lovely wedding couple image.  I also used some papers from Imagine That's Romance Set 1 digi papers, Spellbinders ovals and lacy ovals, some roses and ribbon.

Doesn't this romantic couple make such a lovely card?!  I just love that Kris created this one for us.  :)



Hugs,

2 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Beautiful Bridal couple, and beautiful card. I love your papers and card.

Kristine said...

Hi Kelly, these are so so beautiful!! I love the music paper on the roses on your first card and that you used the cake and the couple on your 2nd. Both are lovely. I'm posting them on the IT blog tonight :)