Sunday, April 13, 2014

Kelly's Post-Birthday Blog Candy!!

Hello there, readers!  



Yesterday was my birthday, so as a friend tells me nearly every year, "I made another trip around the sun."  
That makes me chuckle.

I had mentioned in a previous post that I would have some blog candy coming up soon, and I just had to get some other goodies together to take the picture, so here it is!! :)  
I hope you see something you might like.




I have had this Two Red Bananas set for a while now (Made in the USA by the way), and it's just so cute.  I just haven't cut it apart or inked it up, so I thought it would make a great gift for someone.  Terrific for get well or congratulations cards with the "lucky dog" or "Having a Ruff time?" sentiments.  There are a few papers in this stack that would work well with a dog image as well as some swirly, pretty girly things, so there should be a little something for everyone.  


  • Stamp set mentioned above.
  • Seasonal DPs included are from Stampin Up.  
  • Some flat backs and buttons from my stash.  
  • The ladybugs are from K&Company.
  • Lace from my stash
  • Glittery adhesive flourishes are from Recollections
  • Also included but not in photo ... Copic markers (C1, C5 & C7).

What do you need to do to win?!

  1. Comment below with your blog or email address so I can reach you if you win.
  2. Share this sweet candy on your own blog with your friends.
  3. Becoming a follower (would be great but not necessary to win).
NOTE:   Blog candy only open to US residents due to shipping costs (my apologies to my foreign friends).  :(


Thanks so much, and I hope you have a GREAT Sunday where ever you are!

1 comment:

Linda Palmer said...

Hope you had a great birthday!