Hello there, readers!
Yesterday was my birthday, so as a friend tells me nearly every year, "I made another trip around the sun."
That makes me chuckle.
I had mentioned in a previous post that I would have some blog candy coming up soon, and I just had to get some other goodies together to take the picture, so here it is!! :)
I hope you see something you might like.
I have had this Two Red Bananas set for a while now (Made in the USA by the way), and it's just so cute. I just haven't cut it apart or inked it up, so I thought it would make a great gift for someone. Terrific for get well or congratulations cards with the "lucky dog" or "Having a Ruff time?" sentiments. There are a few papers in this stack that would work well with a dog image as well as some swirly, pretty girly things, so there should be a little something for everyone.
- Stamp set mentioned above.
- Seasonal DPs included are from Stampin Up.
- Some flat backs and buttons from my stash.
- The ladybugs are from K&Company.
- Lace from my stash
- Glittery adhesive flourishes are from Recollections
- Also included but not in photo ... Copic markers (C1, C5 & C7).
What do you need to do to win?!
- Comment below with your blog or email address so I can reach you if you win.
- Share this sweet candy on your own blog with your friends.
- Becoming a follower (would be great but not necessary to win).
NOTE: Blog candy only open to US residents due to shipping costs (my apologies to my foreign friends). :(
Thanks so much, and I hope you have a GREAT Sunday where ever you are!