Monday, May 26, 2014

I {heart} Sketches #68 - From The Heart

Do you ever just peek at a sketch, turn off your computer and then go to work crafting?!  Well, that's what I did with this sketch, so ... I totally forgot that circle in the center of the rectangle, although I did use an oval for the partial sentiment (and I flipped it).  I think it "kinda" qualifies.  :)


Anyway, it's all for fun, and possibly I will get another one done today, so for now ... 
I'm Not Gonna Sweat it either! :)  lol

Card Details:  Birthday Candle Birdbrain from From The Heart stamps colored with
Prismacolor pencils and blended with Gamsol, cupcake from Imagine That Digis
Stampin Up bashful blue and brilliant blue card stock, Cuttlebug Spots 'n Dots embossing folder,
Spellbinders small scalloped oval dies used on the confetti paper created with Imagine That's KD kit
(linked above), Stampin Up large oval punch used on the Don't Sweat It sentiment from the Birdbrain set (linked above),
Polka dot and striped DP are Kiss & Tell from My Mind's Eye.
Inky Hugs,

3 comments:

Jo said...

Fab card Kelly :) like that you have echoed the candle colours with the paper used.
Thank you for joining in the I {heart} sketches challenge this week.
Jo (GD)

Imke said...

Kelly, it´s a fun card and at least you´ve added a sentiment- that´s the tWiSt this week ;-)

Thanks for joining our Sketch Challenge with a tWiSt this week @ From the Heart Stamps !!

Angela said...

Adorable! I love how your patterned paper coordinates with the candle! Thank you for playing along with us at From the Heart Stamps!