Monday, June 16, 2014

You Just Can't Cage Love and a Winner!

Hello, readers!

I hope you had a great weekend.  We got to spend time with family, so that made it extra special.

I used Sketch #70 for this week's From The Heart Image called "Lil Birdie" from From The Heart Stamps.  I adore this little girl and the sweet look on her face for this little birdie.  You can surely tell she loves this little bluebird.  I found this bird cage with a heart in my charm collection ... Again, thank you to America! :)

Image:  Lil Birdie from From The Heart Stamps
CS:  White Neenah cs, Stampin Up rose red and positively pink cs, DP from SU too (unsure name)
Tools/Extras: Spellbinders large rectangles and large scalloped rectangles, seam binding
colored to match the pinks and heart cage charm.

Sketch: I Heart Sketches #70 with the Twist (spotlighting technique)
Come on over to From The Heart's blog to check out
I {Heart} Sketches #70 this week!

And what you have all been waiting for ...

Congratulations to my winner of stamps and goodies shown on my last post ... 


Thanks for sharing my blog candy on Facebook too! :)
Please PM or email me your mailing address so I can send them to you.

Inky Hugs,

2 comments:

Cheryl First said...

So precious, Kelly! great image choice, and super spotlight!

Carmen O. said...

Loving this card! This is one technique I still need to try. I just love how you did this. So beautiful! And thanks for choosing me I feel so loved. :)