Saturday, February 14, 2015

MFT - Valentine's Day and my Hubby

Some of my favorite things are definitely crafting, Valentine's Day and my hubby! :)



This pretty kite die cut from MFT Stamps was shared with me by a dear friend, Carolyn Bounds, and I am soooooo ready for Spring that I just had to share it with my hubby too for Valentine's Day.  I created a quick card with the die cuts, clouds and some binder twine.  The inside has a matching piece of patterned paper and a sentiment that reads ... "You have me on Cloud 9 ... be my Valentine!"  I know a little sappy, but hey, it's Valentine's Day, right?!

Hope you had a fabulous day with someone you hold dear! {{Hugs}}

2 comments:

T.L. Creations said...

Kelly, your card is BEAUTIFUL!!! Like you, I am SOOOO ready for springtime and warmer weather too. I hope your Valentine's Day was super special. I know you put a huge smile on your hubby's face with this lovely creation!! :)

Kristine said...

aww, it's really cute and what a sweet gift from Carolyn. Hope you had a wonderful one. xx