Sunday, November 25, 2007

Makin' Christmas gifts



Hey, everyone!


I am trying to get some gifts made for Christmas. I have so many ideas and so little time! Eeek! I wanted to start on some coasters earlier today, but we had a dinner with my Pap today. Although we had turkey dinner last week with my whole side of the family, I was still hungry for turkey and left overs, so we had a turkey dinner with all the fixins . . . mmmm. :)


I started these last night and this morning before church. The first picture up top is the folder that will hold the 4-6 cards I will be giving as a gift, and the other two -- well, I just had a few touches to make to the birthday card. I am trying to keep them pretty much flat so the recipients don't have to worry about extra postage when they mail them.


These are all made with the In Full Bloom set from Stampin' Up. I used some dp and certainly celery card stock, ribbon, and of course my prisma colored pencils, white gel pen, and stickles.

4 comments:

Rochelle W said...

I love the cards. In full bloom is my second favorite stamp set.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards, Kelly! I really like this set because it's so versatile.

Charmingdesigns said...

Love your cards...I just found your blog, yummy!!! Laurie

Donelda said...

Awesome cards. I love it when people make multiple cards from one stamp set or one kind of designer paper. You are an expert :-)