Friday, November 23, 2007

Snowy wishes?




I finally finished my magic snowflake ATC today for Jlazarski's technique ATC swap


I have been procrastinating a bit. I really wanted to use something other than a snowflake but still kept coming back to a snowflake (from the Frosty set) anyway. I used baroque burgundy and positively pink reinkers, my "Nests" for the scalloped circles, which were on glossy white and vv cs. The vv cs was sponged with b. burgundy and then doodled on with a mellow moss marker. The back layer of cs is mellow moss with the swirls from Frosty stamped in white. The wishes sentiment is from the Sincere Salutations stamp set too. The other two layers are navy and garden green cs. The navy was cuttlebugged with the divine swirl folder to keep with the snowy theme, and burgundy organdy ribbon added. I don't know why I procrastinated so long, after I got going, it went pretty smooth.



**note: the colors look a lot brighter after I tried touching them up in PhotoShop--couldn't get the quite right, either too dark or too bright, but I think you get the idea with the colors I mentioned above.

No comments: