Saturday, January 19, 2008

Have you seen the Everything skit on YouTube?

Okay, I have seen this on two blogs now, and I want to share it with the world. I know I won't reach a LOT of people, but I think if I show it to my friends and family, and you pass it on to your friends and family . . . well, I am hoping we can all make a difference. This is a skit from a young ministries group. If you do not believe in God, you may not be interested, but I truly hope EVERYONE takes the time to look at it. I have watched it 3 times now, and it touches me every time.

Enjoy and God Bless! :) Kelly

He is MY Everything (with song by Lighthouse)

6 comments:

Alley said...

Thanks for sharing, will head on to the link and check it out!

Dina said...

This is a really GREAT video! They showed it at my church during worship service a month or so ago... the room of hundreds was SILENT when it was over. I have searched and searched YouTube for it but could never find it... thanks for posting the link!

Dina

Kylie said...

What a great message, thanks for posting this, it was very touching. Thanks so much for the lovely comments you left on my blog, Lovin your work too, cheers, Kylie.

Kristine said...

YES, I've seen that one--it's very good and inspiring (made me cry). Thanks for posting the link. It's great to come across posts like this and feel a connection with other Christians. :)

Chris (catt871) said...

I watched this last week too...it was very inspiring!!!

:)

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

I've seen this...Amazing!!