Monday, October 20, 2008

Some Halloween Cuties

I just had to get working on some Halloween cards, not that I usually give them out, but these images from C. C. Designs were so dog-gone cute that I just had to use them. I bought some for the store, and I only have a few left. Check here and scroll to the bottom for the Halloween stamps that are left -- SORRY, AS OF SUNDAY NIGHT, THEY ARE ALL SOLD OUT . I am definitely no Kittie C. when it comes to creating scenes. I think I should have stamped, masked, and/or layered, but I still think it is fairly cute. I plan on sending this little sweetie to my neice who happens to have been born on Halloween 15 years ago this year. :) I think she will like it. She LOVES purple, hence the purple sponging to make it look spooky in the bg and the purple brads. the image of the devilish Olivia was stamped on white cs and colored with Bic-Mark-Its, then some prismacolor pencil and gamsol for the grassy area, perfect plum and almost amethyst for the sponging of the sky area. All of the stamps on this card are from C.C. Designs Sugarplum Halloween set also found at http://www.allthatscraps.com/ (I am sure I am sold out of these ones).

Now the Spooky, Spooky, Spooky set was used for this card as well as the large oval classic , small oval scalloped , small classic circle, and small scalloped circle nestabilities, and also the pumpkin harvest cuttlebug folder -- all sold at KL Stampin N Scrappin Store

I used a black card base, different size squares and rectangles of a scrap of light green, SU really rust, pumpkin pie, elegant eggplant, and summer sun. The image was colored with my Bic Mark-Its, and the sparkle was added with Stickles (Stardust and holly green). Both the spider and the sentiment were pop dotted so they stick up a bit from the card.


Thanks for stopping by, and happy Stampin N Scrappin, everyone!!

First signature idea

12 comments:

Yani said...

OK, I have been missing all your great cards :( All of your cards look fantastic! Those CC Designs stamps are awsome, ha?

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Two gorgeous cards Kelly, I love the cc stamps... just the cutest! Will check out your store now, Hugs, Nikki x

Kristine said...

Such CUTIES!! I'm not too into Halloween, but I agree--those C.C. Designs stamps are the CUTEST ever!! =) You did a great job. She will love it!! My DD's birthday is Nov. 1--almost was on halloween!

Can you believe it...my ex-boyfriend in H.S. ended up getting married on Halloween (her request) and their colors were orange and black?! UCK!!

Lee said...

Cute, cuteness!!! I love the colors....fun and festive!! And wonderful coloring.....I totally love that layout on that second card!!!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Kel, these are very cute.

Ila said...

These are both Super Cute and Fabulous!! Thanks for entering my blog candy..Good Luck!!..Ila

Chris (catt871) said...

Soooo cute Kel!!!!! I too love those sets - HAD to have them!!! LOL

Alley said...

These are soo cute and fun. I am really looking forward to venturing out with my littlest one this year!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwww! Both of these are totally CUTE!! Way to go!

Rach said...

what cute cards Kelly, so sweet. I popped by to say thank you for taking the time to take part in my blog candy and to wish you luck. hugs rachxx

Karin said...

Hi Kelly,

two beautifull cards.
Love the cute stamps and great colours.

Have a great day,
xoxo Karin

AmethystCat said...

oh my gosh - super, super cute halloween cards. how fun!