Monday, December 13, 2010

Simply sweet ...

Hey there, everyone!  I got some more cards started this weekend that I didn't stuff in envelopes right away and send to the mailbox (have been doing that lately as I am running a bit behind).  So, here are a few to share with you.  Now, notice, I haven't colored them yet ... hoping all goes well with that as I usually color first then create, but while I was watching TV with "the hubby" last night, I decided to create a few of my cards with the card kits I have had stashed for a while.  :)  So without further ado, here they are ...


*Changito Christmas*

*Sweet Snowman Cheer*

*HouseMouse_cardkit by Jessica*


I hope you are having a productive month getting all your pre-Christmas duties completed, too.  Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment too!  I love to read them.  :)

Hope you too can find a little "me time" to "get inky!!"

6 comments:

Seleise said...

super cute cards! and, they'll be fun to color now too! great idea to have some kits at the ready!

Jessica G. said...

Hey, I remember that kit! Good for you, that you are actually using the kits -- I have boxes and boxes of neglected kits. Perfect way to get those holiday cards complete!!

Linda Palmer said...

They are all great and must have been great kits. I am starting to finally quit hoarding my kits too. I think this was an awesome idea to put the cards together and then color. I will have to try it.

Donelda said...

Hey, I've never thought about putting cards together and then coloring them! It would make color matching a bit easier as you would just color based on the card colors. They are all very cute!!

{Lynn - that's me!} said...

Even without the color added to the images, they are so adorable. You can always color while watching TV so it looks like you have a great number of cards started. Well done, Kelly!

Kelly Smith said...

Adorable cards Kelly! I am glad to see your blog is still going! My blog moved. I needed a fresh start to keep things rolling. I think this should link my name to my new blog. I will stop by again soon!