Monday, March 19, 2012

Card Class Weekend and Birthdays

I was able to join in on some fun at my neighbor's Stampin Up card class this past Saturday, although the weekend was pretty busy (cleaning up flower beds, baking a birthday cake, church duties and a family birthday celebration).  I can't believe I fit so much stuff in the past couple of days, but I did! :)

Check out these lovely cards ... Thanks to Luanne for the great ideas, and I put in an order for some of these lovely stamps and DP from Sale-A-Bration before I left on Saturday afternoon.  I can't wait to get them (birthday pressies for me)!!

This one used the new Sale-A-Bration  Everyday Enchantment DP ...


This one used the new In colors ... and this lovely doily set.


This one used the new blossom punch ...
I have a stamp set that will also work with this punch (now wishing I had gotten this too).  Maybe next time.


This one used the new wood veneer (for lack of SU's specific name for it).  We also used one of my favorite sets - Lovely As A Tree - which always makes a great masculine card.  I added 3 brads to the bottom left corner too before finishing it off for a March birthday recipient (quite a few of those this month in our family).


 Another with Lovely As a Tree and different sizes of rectangles cut from acetate and then sponged on the card to create different colors and pleasing-to-the-eye design.  I added HB to the bottom right for another masculine birthday card for one of my guys.


This is a simple pattern of  new DP squares and one of the stamps from the Elegant stamp set in the new mini as well.  They were strategically placed for an asthetic look.  Fairly CAS ...


This was probably my favorite card to make with the Bigz L Fun Flower die ...

This one is being sent out to a sweet young lady who needs a few words of encouragement.  I do hope she likes it, and it brings her some peace and encouragement to have Faith in our Lord and Savior.  We are thinking of and praying for you, Alison! :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Please leave a kind word or comment letting me know you were here.  I would truly appreciate it.
God Bless and Happy Stampin!! :)

No comments: