Saturday, January 19, 2013

Baby Girl Baby Shower

Wow, it's been a while since I have posted, and life has been busy as usual.  This afternoon I had the great pleasure of attending a friend's baby shower.  I created a cute, yet simple, onesie card before I left (to go with the pink goodies we purchased and the owl and bear hat I crocheted) for the sweet couple.  The card was created using my  SU 1 1/2 inch circle punch, some hand trimming of the card stock, some K and Company designer paper and some flowers, ric-rac and pearl embellishments.



This adorable diaper cake was created by the mother of the expecting mother (and our dear friend Robin).  Isn't is adorable?!  I haven't made one of these yet, but really applaud how you ladies
keep all of these diapers so neat and tightly packed.


And another diaper cake made by another guest ...



So let me know what you think of the simple onesie card, and have you ever made a diaper cake?!  Aren't they sweet?

Inky hugs,

6 comments:

AmethystCat said...

adorable card!

Jacilynn said...

super cute Kelly! love the card and cakes!

Lorie said...

Super cute card! The shower looks like fun!

Linda Palmer said...

I love the onesie card and think it is super cute. I've never made a diaper cake. I wouldn't know where to start.

Chris (catt871) said...

Kel... I LOVE your onesie card!! SO CUTE!!!! I made a diaper cake once...lol...it was a lot of work and a lot of diapers! LOL BUT MAN did it turn out awesome! It was fun!!!!
Hugs,
Chris

Helen said...

Oh my goodness!!! It's uber adorable!!! Love, love, love this onesie card!