Saturday, March 16, 2013

Happy St. Patty's Day to Ya!!

Well, there's some Irish blood in me somewhere along the line ... I believe my grandma said that her father was mostly Irish, either way this time of year, (said in best Irish accent) "I feel me Irish eyes a smiling." and just have to share the green ...  Especially with the name Kelly and green eyes, gotta be Irish, right?! :)  Although my only St. Patty's day card was shown the other day (see last post), these photos are too pretty not to share.  Here are some Origami Owl Living Lockets made up for St. Patty's Day!!



It may be a little late to get these to you by St. Patty's Day, but if you are interested in creating your own to have and to hold for next year, leave me a message.

Happy Saint Patty's Day to Ya!  Be sure to getcha something green tomorrow
(green icing on the cake for me ... and maybe a green slushy cause I can't drink Guiness - blech).

Inky Hugs,

No comments: