Thursday, January 30, 2014

Christmas Challenge anyone?!

I just found this sweet blog called - DigiStamps 4 Joy earlier this week (Add Ribbon challenge), and the founder/team is from S. Africa ... I thought that was very cool.  Well, they are also hosting a Christmas Challenge all this year in that you use their FREE image for your Christmas cards.  Well, I definitely need more motivation to get my Christmas cards done early this year so I am not scrambling at the end of the year like I have for the past few ... so, I emailed and asked Desire if she would send me the candle image so I could get started.  Now the challenge is monthly, so I had to hurry ... here's what I came up with yesterday after work ...  Whatcha think?! 

If you are interested, click on the Christmas Challenge link and see if you can get started quickly too; otherwise, join us in February so you can get started on your 
Christmas card list too.


I am also adding this to the fun Christmas Card Challenge (two per month) that is called The 12 Months of Christmas Link-Up found at Decosse's Dynamite Doodles blog.  Be sure to check this out too, as you can get Christmas digi papers FREE just for linking up 2 cards per month.! :D

Have a great day, and Inky Hugs from me to you! :)

6 comments:

bumblebee creations said...

Gorgeous cards!! Love them both! I have blog candy...I hope you can join in!

Carmen O. said...

How fun! I love both of your Christmas cards and you'll be so happy you started this early. Thanks for inspiring me!

Desire Fourie said...

Kelly this is a wonderful Christmas creation with great details. Thank you for taking the time to use this month’s free Christmas image. You have automatically qualified to receive next month’s Christmas image for free, which will be emailed to you at the beginning of February.

You might also like to enter this beautiful Christmas card over at Lisa’s Linky Party as there are some lovely prizes up for grabs each month.
{Decosse’s 12 months of Christmas Link Up}

Hugs
Desíre
{Digistamps4Joy Christmas Challenge Co-ordinator}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

lostinpaper said...

Both your cards are amazing! Christmas cards all year round sounds like such a clever idea, I'm thinking I should get started early myself this year. Thanks for the inspiration!

T.L. Creations said...

What do I think? I think your card is stunning!!! Now, I hope your enthusiasm to get an early start on Christmas cards rubs off on me. I will say this...your gorgeous card is getting the rusty, creative wheels in my head turning...maybe there's hope for my Christmas card stash yet...;)

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Hey Kelly I am so pleased that you've also linked up your card to my 12 months of Christmas challenge! It turned out beautifully!

Lisa D.