Saturday, February 1, 2014

New Progressive Challenge at Imagine That and a Sneak Peek!

I am so excited, as I have been playing with a few images sent to me by Kris Breach of Imagine That for February's sneak peek!  These will be ready on Monday, February 3rd, so just a few more days to wait, but I have to share a quick little peek with you.  I hope Kris doesn't mind.  There isn't a whole lot there to see, but I can guarantee they are "spring-like," and if you are like me, you are SOOOO ready for Spring!  :)


Now, don't forget to swing on by the Imagine That monthly progressive challenge.  If you didn't play along last month to receive the cute Polar Love set for free, you can still purchase it at Kris' store for only $2 and play along with us now to get the free set for next month.  :D Yaaaay!!  I think this adorable set would make a terrific Valentine's card too if you are still in need of a few of those.   It's sneaking up on us fast.  I just bought a few chocolates today to give to my guys with the pretty cards I created last week.  I think I might make a small box to put them in as well.

Hope you are having a terrific weekend!

Inky Hugs,

No comments: