Sunday, January 12, 2014

Rubber Ducky You're the One!

Ohh, it was a busy week, but a pretty good one.  It finally warmed up today, but we had a lot of rain.  I can't complain, it's better than snow at this point, and although we were out slipping and sliding last night, we did make it home okay, so God is Good! :)

I was asked earlier this week to make a baby card using a duckling for a friend whose daughter is having a baby next month, so I grabbed my a few digital images, one of my baby stamp sets from Clear Art stamps, some BasicGrey patterned paper, Cuttlebug folders and Stampin Up paper and inks(Tempting Turquoise, Taken with Teal, Barely Banana, Certainly Celery, Not Quite Navy to name most).  Then I got started!  :)  I also found this sweet image of a duck card on Pinterest that I loved, tracked it down to THIS BLOG but unfortunately was not able to purchase the dies from Peachy Keen any longer, so I thought I would try my hand at sketching it and cutting it out myself.  It's not perfect like this little cutie on Erin Lee's blog, but I sure had fun making him.  The sentiment is from Imagine That by Kris Breach from one of her new January release - Sweet Deer set.


The Inside of this card (please excuse the slight blur).
It says "All of God's grace captured in one tiny face"
This sentiment is from the "Baby Boy" set from Clear Art Stamps


This card was made with a free clip art photo I found.  Can't find the site to give them credit now.
the letter block stamps were from the same Baby Boy stamp set from Clear Art Stamps.
The Number and Bubbles Cuttlebug folders were used to add texture.


The Inside made to match, and again using the sentiment from Sweet Dear ...


Here's the last one that I made tonight using a
duck image I found from Dreamstime and again the inside has
the sentiment I used earlier from Clear Art Stamps.


and lastly, here is the inside (again slightly blurry as my camera was tiring out) ...


Inky Hugs and soggy feet (perfect duck weather today - LOL),

2 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Very cute Kelly, everyone of them.

Kelly L said...

Thanks, Linda. It feels great sitting at the craft table again. :)