Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Valentine Card from an Imagine That Image

CAN YOU BELIEVE it?!  Two posts within the past 4 days.  I hope to get back here from time to time (possibly one post a week to get my feet wet again).  No weekly commitments yet though ;)  Stay tuned.

With today's new January release going on over at Imagine That, I just had to play again with an I.T. image that I had still waiting for me on my craft table.  It's another Jenn & Friends image from Imagine That, and it is so sweet, it can be used for so many different occasions (simple Hello card during the winter months, Valentine's card or Birthday or even a Thank You among friends).


I think this is such a beautifully colored digital image, and it's all ready to be used on your own card sketch.  I chose a simple sketch today with a few accent pieces of Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses that I have been saving for my Christmas cards for a while now.  I also used my Snowflake Cuttlebug folder to add texture.

Everyone who played in Imagine That's December challenge received the Jenn & Friends set FREE!!  If you didn't get a chance to play, you can still jump in now by purchasing Jenn & Friends in the store at a discounted price and play along.  Everyone who links up on their blog using this challenge set will receive February's set FREE!! Some stop on by Imagine That and play along.  You will be glad you did.  Did you see today's releases?  They are so dog-gone cute, I can't pick just one!! :)

Inky Hugs,

2 comments:

Cards by Sharyn said...

Lovely card Kelly and the pink ribbon sets it off beautifully. Thanks for playing along with Imagine That!

Kristine said...

Hi Kel *Ü* Love the pretty colors of your card and the way you did that sentiment is so cool! Cute, cute. {{hugs}}