Saturday, March 1, 2014

Color Me Christmas Card

My second card for the Christmas Link-Up challenge for February.  I created a "color me" Christmas card this time around, and I had him started last night and forgot it was the last day of February (so finished him up this morning and got a picture quick).  I left him uncolored for little ones to color before Christmas, and I truly think I will make a few more to send to friends/family with children like this guy too.  I think they will really like this dinosaur/dragon image from DigiStamps4Joy.  (I believe Lisa called him a dinosaur and I called him a dragon last time - oops).  He's cute either way! :) The inside of the card has another one just lightly taped fast with a note that states "this is a color-me card."



If you haven't seen Lisa's challenge over at Decosse's Dynamite Doodles or Desire's progressive Christmas challenge at DigiStamps4Joy, you must go take a look.  These ladies are encouraging me to get my Christmas cards done a few each month, and I love them for it!! :)  Hopefully Lisa will let my slightly tardy entry squeak in today since I had a pretty busy week.

Inky Hugs,

1 comment:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Okay, I'll let the dinosaur/dragon slide through. But shhhh....don't tell anyone!

Hugs,
Lisa