Sunday, May 18, 2014

I believe I can trim a birdhouse!

These little cuties are from the digi stamp set called Trimming the Birdhouse from From The Heart Stamps.  They made me giggle when I first saw them.  Trimming the tree or putting up the lights is always a fun, yet sometimes frustrating time.  No one in our household seems to want to help me with it, but afterwards they always look SO pretty!  If you don't get tangled in your lights, you are amazing!!  And please ... drop me a line letting me know how you do it :)

Card Details:  Birdbrain "Trimming the Birdhouse" digi stamp from FromTheHeart,
Believe sentiment from DigiStamps4Joy, BasicGrey Eskimo Kisses dp, SU sponged blue ink,
SU large and small oval punches, SU not quite navy, soft suede and green cardstock,
half pearls colored with R29 Copic and red grosgrain ribbon

The sketch I used is Sketch #66 at FromTheHeart, and you can flip it, turn it
or embellish it as you wish! :)  The only request is that you use a FTH stamp.



I am also entering this Christmas card in Lisa's Twelve Days of Christmas Link-Up.  One completed for May and another yet to go ... I have more of these little sweeties already colored and pieces cut to create a few more ... woohoo! :)  I got behind in April with my Christmas cards, so hoping to catch back up this month before things get crazy busy with work.  Hope to see your cards there too.  Get a jump start on those Christmas cards before it sneaks up on us.


2 comments:

Carmen O. said...

OMGosh Kelly! This image is so darn cute I got a big chuckle out of it too! What a great way to brighten someone's day at the holidays. Well done!

Joanna M. said...

Cute! I haven't even started making mine yet. Ugh, I don't wanna yet, it's not cold.