Friday, May 16, 2014

Summer Card Challenge #2

I couldn't believe yesterday when I popped on the blog that it has been 10 days since my last post.

I have been pretty busy with projects at work lately, but I have been working on coloring these sweet mermaid images for the past week now (my evening relaxation).  They are from Sweet November called Shimmer Redkelp from back in my KL Stampin N Scrappin store days (so I have had this set for a very long time, and it's barely seen ink ... so sad, huh?!)


For this summer challenge card, I had a beach theme in mind and used some pattern papers from Colorbok again as well as Bazzil textured shades of blue or blue-green, Stampin Up bashful blue dry embossed with Spots N Dots or Divine Swirls Cuttlebug folders, inked in Stampin Up Brilliant Blue and popped up or layered on one another.

Some cute little seashells and a starfish from my stash to go with the beach theme :)

Thanks for stopping by! :)

2 comments:

Carmen O. said...

Kelly these are GORGEOUS! I love the texture and the color. Makes me think of heading to the beach. Beautifully done, girlfriend.

Imke said...

Adorable cards, Kelly !! The Ladies will love them !

I´ve send you an email, please check it out also your spam. If you don´t get it- please contact me :-)