Monday, August 4, 2014

Life with Porpoise

It's a new month already, and Imagine That's blog has a great new Dolphin image for the Monthly Progressive Challenge. If you played along last month, you should have already received this one in your email.  If not, you can swing on by the shop to purchase it to continue playing along with us all at IT by clicking on the link above.



My card is fairly simple, yet sweet with this adorable, pre-colored image from Kris.  It truly made for a quick card using a Cuttlebug dry embossing folder, Spellbinder's Labels One dies, some scrap paper, a whale charm from America and some ribbon.  Hope you like it and get a chance to play along with us too.

Inky Hugs,

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Oh goodness, I thought I had left you a comment here earlier, sorry for my delay. This is such a great card Kel! Love the wavy embossing on the bg :) And I'm glad you used that sentiment, not sure I had one yet with that saying *Ü* I love play on words. Hope you're having a great summer. I'm really missing my trip to the beach this summer. I'm glad my family got to go to D.C. in June though. Hugsxx