Monday, September 22, 2014

Make A Wish KD kit - Lovin' It!

Hellooooo, Crafters and Friends! :)

I took a little time off this summer to enjoy some family time, but I am hoping to get back to a few cards a week at least now that the fall weather is upon us.

I needed a quick card today for a BRAK (birthday random act of kindness) mailing, and so I grabbed a couple of printed digis and digi papers from Imagine That ... digis by KrisMake-A-Wish KD Kit.  This kit is superb for a quick celebratory card of any kind.  I am sure you will find you can create a lot of things with it as well.



1 comment:

Kristine said...

love this blogwear on you Kelly! You look so calm, cool & collected in blue & tan, heehee. Thanks for showing this off! I guess I should have switched the li'l logo to a more neutral color as well, eh em, sorry about that. And wait, what?! No comments yet on this super cute card of yours?!!! I'm sooo bad, I really thought I had. I just love the way your did the ribbon around and under the image like that and the digi paper is great with this li'l birthday bear. Sweet! Thanks so much Kel. I hope you're doing well with your O2 business and your marathon training etc. I think of you every time we pass the alpaca farm here - the girls and I think we should really start one... well, maybe better a thought than to actually follow thru as we'd prolly kill the sweet things. Nice comment huh? LOL! Miss chattin with you. Enjoy Fall and stay well. xx